Construction Director | Isle of Man
Entered: 17 Jan 2021
Construction Director | Isle of Man | £Six Fig Package (low tax)
Required for award winning Developer working on large residential projects and ‘care-home’ villages.
- You will lead the Construction/Production Team ensuring high standards of production quality and customer satisfaction and to ensure budget targets are attained in a safe and efficient manner.
- You will be responsible for driving continuous improvement, team development, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and proactively identifying operational enhancements.
- Lead the Construction Team to achieve the agreed build programmes and budget targets.
Monitor and drive weekly progress and liaise with other department heads to resolve any delays or issues identified.
- Ensure that an improving culture exists within the site construction team that guarantees the required quality of the build process is achieved.
- Liaise weekly with the sales and commercial team to review sales and production progress on a site by site basis, driving performance improvement to ensure deadlines are met.
- Undertake regular visits to site to review progress and adherence to company and HSE procedures.
- Review subcontract and materials supplier performance, reporting continual problems and defects to the technical and commercial departments.
- Lead the completion of commercial and residential developments as required including ensuring all roads, sewers and public open space adoptions are carried out in a timely manner.
- Proven experience in performing a similar management role.
- Ability to input into and influence, the strategic plan for the business unit from a construction/production perspective, and to deliver it.
- Entrepreneur skills, breadth of view beyond traditional approaches.
- Strong networker totally committed to community involvement.
- Good standard of financial literacy & analytical skills.
Email… Barry Kelly, email@example.com