Construction Project Manager
Entered: 19 Sept 2020
* Applying technical expertise to resolves issues as they arrive on site
* Coordinating with project stakeholders such as Clients, Sub-contractors, Senior Engineer, Foreman and Quantity Surveyor
* Creating and updating Project Program
* Managing Client Consultants, sub contractors and site team to the programme
* Create project reports and chair progress meetings both internal and client facing
* Managing RFI, Submittals, Variances are log and actions communicated
* Ensure health and safety procedures are adhered to on site
* Plan procurement of materials so that they are delivered to site on a timely manner
* Understand the commercial implications of decisions being made on site
The ideal candidate:
* 5-6 years' experience as being the lead resource on site.
* Team oriented approach to delivering projects
* A strong focus on finding innovative solutions and being able to make quick decisions
* Ideally a degree in Construction Manager/Civil Engineering/Quantity Surveying
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong man management skills
* Strong IT skills - Microsoft word, excel, project, AutoCAD
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
Job 36391 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.