Construction Project Manager - Cork
Entered: 23 Aug 2019
O’Neill & Brennan, Ireland’s leading construction recruitment agency are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client, a large construction company spanning across the globe. Our client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Cork.
As a Project Manager the role will include:
- Planning a programme of works and setting various milestones and critical points throughout the project,
- Managing the expenditure and cost performance of the project, working closely with the quantity surveyor and finance department,
- Overseeing and leading the site team and ensuring the project is progressing on schedule and within budget,
- Motivating and rewarding the site team when meeting targets and promoting a hard working culture on the site,
- Allocating resources effectively, through recruitment, procurement, delegating tasks and review meetings,
- Keep the client updated regularly on the progress of the works,
- Conduct regular site meetings to review progress, and site walks to identify any risks that may arise, reporting those risks and implementing plans to address them.
As a Project Manager you will have:
- Project Management Qualifications,
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience on Residential and/or Commercial projects,
- Strong user ability with all tools related to digital and visual presentations,
- Analytical and attention to detail skills required,
- The ability to manage time effectively and to be able to adhere to strict deadlines,
- Approachable and a Team Player, having the ability to encourage and motive others to work towards deadlines.
- Salary range circa €65,000+ DOE,
- Healthcare Insurance,
- Travel Allowance
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.