Construction Project Manager
Entered: 31 Mar 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Construction Project Manager to join our client in Cork. The company have announced a strong pipeline of large long term projects including Commercial Builds, Schools, Apartments and Housing. These projects will be based across Cork and will be permanent positions.
As a Construction Project Manager the role will include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis,
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman and Contracts Manager,
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards,
- Keep in close contact with members of their site team at all times,
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners,
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements,
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress.
As a Construction Project Manager Requires:
- Excellent organisation & time management skills,
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience on across different projects (commercial, residential, schools, etc…),
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales,
- Excellent understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed,
- Excellent understanding of budgets and proven record of keeping project within tight budgets.
If you are Project Manager interested in a move, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation