Construction Project Manager
Entered: 31 Mar 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Project Manager for our client based in Meath. Our client are a leading construction company in Ireland who are looking for Project Manager to join their team on a large new build project based in Lucan.
Project Manager Duties will include:
- Responsible for the coordination of the structural steel package from initial concept stage through to overall completion
- Supervisor of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Reporting to the contracts manager & senior management on a regular basis
- Management of subcontractor selection and onsite progress
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment on a monthly basis with full supporting documentation in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with the contract
- Assist with project final accounts
- Attend site meetings
Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years’ Experience in project management ideally with a main contractor
- Structural Steel Experience
- Degree in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Experience in the industrial or residential projects
- Detailed working knowledge and experience in technical elements of structural steel fabrication and erection a distinct advantage.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Navisworks, Excell & AutoCAD
If you are an experienced Project Manager interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.