Construction Project Manager
Entered: 18 Feb 2020
Our Client, one of Ireland’s leading construction companies are currently recruiting for a Construction Project Manager to join their team on a project based in Galway.
Construction Project Manager’s role will include:
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman and Contracts Manager
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Keep in close contact with members of their site team at all times
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have a number of sectional foremen working below him.
Construction Project Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering / Construction Management preferably
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
If you are a Project Manager considering a move, please send your CV to Ireprotech@oandb.ie or call Lorcan on 01 429 6792 for a confidential Conversation