Construction Project Manager
Entered: 18 Feb 2020
Our Client, A well-established construction company are currently recruiting for a Construction Project Manager to join their team on a residential project based in Co. Kildare.
As a Construction Project Manager the role will include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis,
- Reviewing and coordinating construction drawings, specifications and overall Works Requirements (WR),
- Reviewing material and works specifications including developing Technical Submissions (TS) and Value Engineering Proposals (VEP),
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, and quality and safety standards,
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman and Contracts Manager,
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards,
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise,
- Keep in close contact with members of their site team at all times,
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners,
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress.
As a Construction Project Manager you will have:
- Construction/ Project Management Qualification or similar construction related qualifications required,
- 5+ years’ management experience working on site based projects, residential would be advantageous,
- Extremely pro-active, self-driven and enthusiastic,
- Must be able to manage a large team, encouraging and motivating those around you.
- Salary circa €60,000 - €65,000,
- 23 Annual Leave Days, including Irish Bank Holidays (and not bound by CIF Calendar)
- Company Vehicle
- Access to Company Health Insurance Scheme
- Matched Pension Contributions.
If you are an experienced Construction Project Manager interested in this role, please send your cv to email@example.com or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.