Construction Project Manager
Entered: 26 May 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Construction Project Manager to join our client in Tipperary. Our client operate across the country on project ranging from €10m to €50m+.
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to take the next step in their career by joining a growing company within the Irish Construction Industry.
Construction Senior Project Manager Role includes:
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager / Director
- Ensure that all work carried out is done in a safe & timely manner
- Ensure that the project is within budget & to the right quality standards
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
Construction Senior Project Manager Requirements:
- 5 + years’ relevant experience on Commercial projects
- Educated to honours degree level or similar
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed
- Good understanding of budgets and proven record of keeping project within tight budgets
- Competitive Salary,
- Pension Contribution,
- Company Vehicle/ Mileage Expenses,
If you are a Project Manager looking to take the next step in your career please send your CV to email@example.com or call Padraic on 087 260 8337 for a confidential conversation.