Construction Project Manager
Entered: 05 Dec 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for our Client, a dynamic business operating within the construction industry.
This is a Portlaoise based position.
As a Construction Project Manager, the role will include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Develop plans & schedules to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Ensure that all work complies with health & safety standards in line with company policies.
- Manage the project from initial stages to complete hand over
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman, and Contracts Manager
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the project
- Oversee the internal finishes on site
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have several sectional foremen working below him.
As a Construction Project Manager, you will have:
- Degree in Engineering and/or Construction Management
- 5+ years’ experience with a main contractor is desired
- Excellent knowledge of the latest building regulations
- Excellent attention to detail & keen eye for detail
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.