Construction Project Manager - Fit Out Company
Entered: 23 Aug 2019
Top Recruitment is a premier destination for talented candidates and clients committed to recruiting and developing skilled and semi-skilled operatives.
Top recruitment on behalf of our client is seeking Project Managers for commercial projects across Dublin.
We are seeking experienced individuals who can bring their construction project management experience to a company with an active pipeline of large scale projects- fit-out and commercial primarily.
Responsibilities for a Project Manager will include, but not limited to:
- Proven track record of delivering high quality projects
- Prepare contract budget in conjunction with profit centre Surveyor and ensure it is kept up to date.
- Regularly monitor performance and act when necessary to improve performance.
- Manage multiple subcontractors. Maintain regular contact with existing clients, known consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Authorise placing of sub-contractor and supplier orders in accordance with the Limit of Authority document.
- Responsible for the complete project management of the fit out and delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- Plan for recruitment and materials requirements.
- Implementation of all Company safety and health and quality procedures and ensure statutory and legislative compliance.
- 3-5 years experience with commercial project exposure
- Degree in Construction Management or relevant Construction/Engineering tertiary qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Room for progression
- Competitive salary
- Project ownership
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €60,000.00 to €80,000.00 /year
If you are interested in this role and have any queries in relation to it, then please contact one of our Recruitment Consultants Mr Jim Walsh on 0860042205 or email@example.com.