Construction Project Manager - Office Based
Entered: 28 Sept 2023
Construction Project Manager - Swords (Office based)
We are currently sourcing an experienced Project Manager on behalf of our client. The company are an established Main Contractor with over 30 years' experience within the Irish Construction Industry. This is a permanent position, and you will be based in Swords at the company Head Office overseeing a Modular Education Development.
This company has established itself as a successful main contractor within several key market areas such as Education and Residential, providing an integrated turn-key design, construction and project management service to government agencies and private developers.
- Degree level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline
- Experience working as a Project Manager with a Main Contractor in either Ireland or the UK.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools
- Circa 7 years proven Project Management experience across medium or large-scale projects.
- Previous Education or Modular building experience desired but not essential
- Serve as the primary point of contact for client, addressing inquiries and providing progress reports.
- Coordinate and oversee project teams, ensuring effective communication, collaboration and alignment.
- Strong knowledge of construction methodologies, codes, and health & safety regulations
- Develop and update project programme.
- Coordinate with architects, engineers, subcontractors, and suppliers to ensure efficient project execution.
Our client acknowledges their success is based on the quality of their staff and how they look after them. The company have a culture of personal development and promotion, offering comprehensive training and development for all staff and always aim to internally promote and develop their staff.
For further information -
Please apply with your CV in confidence or call Elaine on 086 371 0250 or via email email@example.com