Development Manager | Dublin | €120k & Benefits
Entered: 16 May 2022
Development Manager | Dublin | c.€120k & Benefits
A new role just in, with fast paced property developer and asset management group, with €2bn+ investor capital under investment.
The Development Manager will operate in the new projects division, duties include:
- Site acquisition, concept design, planning, tender, construction & handover phases of the projects including hotel, retail, commercial and leisure projects with ‘work-in-progress’ at €300m+.
- Manage the selection, appointment and relationship of the various project consultants, main contractors, and suppliers for projects €25-90m.
- Manage project delivery to ensure completion to agreed quality standards within approved budget and programme.
- Assist with the production of the strategic brief defining roles & responsibilities, programme, and deliverables.
- Establish (and assist the PM and QS to manage) budgets and development cost.
- Provide regular and concise project reports on a timely basis.
They have 20+ years’ experience of project delivery for strategic investors and fund managers across the city & county.
Ideally suit ambitious professional looking to join a young dynamic team, working closely with the Directors on major high density and commercial projects. As this is a medium sized team promotional prospects and performance are rewarded swiftly.
For a confidential discussion, call Barry on 086-232-5706 or email email@example.com