Entered: 10 Apr 2021
Development Manager | Dublin | €Neg + Package (Pension, Medi, Expenses)
Required for an independent full service real estate management partner focused on the protection and enhancement of asset value for its clients. Currently managing landmark properties and shopping centres with numerous hectares for future development.
The position incorporates wide range of responsibilities requiring a confident individual with strong technical background, ideally Chartered Surveyor/Quantity Surveyor (SCSI / RICS) or en route to same.
It is critical that the Development Manager can work closely with senior management, while consistently meeting the needs of key stakeholders both within and external to the business gaining valuable experience working on and helping to deliver projects ranging from €100k to €260m+ across various sectors such as retail & residential sectors including PRS schemes.
Ability to deal with various stakeholders Agents, Local Authorities, Utility providers, Main Contractors, Tenants.
- 5+ year’s experience working within the Irish construction sector (PQS, PM or Contracting).
- Third level degree in Surveying, Construction Management or similar.
- Ability to analyse data for support on current & future development projects.
- Creating presentations for internal/external reporting purposes.
- Desire to make a significant contribution to the Development, Leasing and Asset Management Teams
- Availability to travel to other international locations as required.
Contac Barry Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org 086-232-5706 for a confidential discussion.