Entered: 18 Feb 2020
Development Manager | Dublin & Nationwide | €Neg + Package
As part of the Network Development Team, you will play a key role in managing the Company’s medium and long-term strategies for its operational Property Portfolio while delivering optimum value and reduction in costs.
You will source and secure existing retail sites (160+ currently) and new greenfield opportunities in line with our strategy and add value to the existing portfolio through proactive asset management.
You will also source and deliver new income opportunities for the Company. You will prepare, maintain, implement and report on all property-related policies and business plans.
- Property Asset Management
- Network Development
- Business Development
- Graduate education within a property discipline and/or relevant degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in Commercial Real Estate, Development, with emphasis in Commercial/Retail/Fuel/Fast Food/Store industries.
- Strong analytical and financial awareness for model analysis and business case development.
- Demonstrated ability to purchase and develop multi retail locations.
- Proven commercial track record with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Requires a driver’s license and a good driving record for nationwide travel.
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200