Electrical Site Manager
Entered: 25 June 2021
You will have a background in International Manufacturing / Heavy Industry working with a multi-functional team.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Project Management, Responsible for the delivery of the Project on time, within specifications and on budget, liaising with Client/ ERS & Project Stakeholders
- Financial Transparency, in monetary control of all aspects of Project to achieve budgetary targets, preparing quotes and progressing project applications
- Monitoring and reporting on budgetary performance metrics & trends, working with Contracts Manager
- Installation of Site Electrical / Instrumentation Systems
- Commercial awareness & acting as visible and committed ERS Champion in relation to ERS Site activities
- Strong Administrative skillset, with solid Software systems knowledge to enable Audit ready, work practices to comply with QMS/H&S/Accounting Standards
- Health & Safety, ensuring All Crafts Personnel on Site conduct their duties in compliance with HSEQ standards & Electrical Safety Regulations
- Team & People Management in a Contracts environment, promoting Training & Development relevant to Plant / ERS programmes.
- 10+ years experience, to lead and direct Electrical Crafts team to deliver Projects in line with Plant standards.
- Experience in Engineering, Construction, & Commissioning.
- Relevant training in both Electricity Safety Regulations and the latest ETCI requirements.
- Industrial Electrical Crafts/ Electrical Engineering/ Electrical QS Supervisory background
- Detailed knowledge of ISO45001 or equivalent H&S standards.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Excel.