Finishing Project Manager
Entered: 16 Oct 2019
Our client is recruiting for a Finishing Project Manager to join their team on a project in Louth.
Finishing Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis,
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time, within budget and to the right quality standards,
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks,
- Keep in close contact with members of their site team at all times,
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners,
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements.
Finishing Project Manager Requirements:
- Highly Organised and Efficient with Time Management and Planning,
- Experienced with a background in Finishing,
- Health & Safety proactive with an understanding of current legislation,
- Experienced in Managerial roles within the construction industry,
- An analytic thinker and have good understanding of budgets and keeping project within budget.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.