Head of Construction
Entered: 06 Mar 2021
- Manages multiple projects, project management staff, and external EPCcontractors
- Review and analysis technical due diligence reports as part of the project acquisition process
- Coordinates with third party developers for projects at ready to build stage
- Coordinate with third party representative for project quality and financial compliance
- Actively participates in project review and acceptance, from a constructability view
- Evaluates and manages risk throughout the construction process
- Responsible for EPC contract reviews and EPC contract management
- Implements timelines and critical path scheduling for initial project start
- Works with CEO and CFO to prepare budgets and analyze financial
- Develops and manages highly productive relationships and partnerships for the benefit of the
- Set goals, monitor work, and evaluate results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and vision of the
- Be a dynamic individual with the ability to guide, direct and coordinate multiple activities
- Excellent communication, organization, time-management
- Diplomatic and motivational skills, including the ability to lead up multiple business and technology
- Ability to plan projects and jobs, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing
- Effective team-building skills with technical and non-technical
- Flexible with proven ability of analytical and problem-solving
- Ability to efficiently troubleshoot problems that come up
- Excellent interpersonal skills to influence and spur change and to facilitate and enhance performance within a cross-functional
- Exceptional planner and experience in developing
- Extremely detailed oriented
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Must have 10+ years of experience in the area of construction management across multiple countries, with a minimum of five years in renewable energy preferably solar.
- Proven success in project management, estimating, negotiations, planning, construction engineering, budget development, and strategic.
- Experience with multiple contracting methods including Design-Build, T&M, Firm Fixed Price, Negotiated, etc.
- Possess strong aconflict management skills and the ability to solve issues.
The role offers huge potential for a well-qualified and experienced Head of Construction to develop their career quickly within the Company. It will be Dublin based with some travel required.
Remuneration package will reflect the qualifications, experience, and fit of the candidate. However, the ideal candidate can expect a salary circa 90/130k per annum.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to:
Sandra Brennan E: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: +353 86 6078980