High Voltage Project Manager - Dublin
Entered: 25 Jan 2022
This a great opportunity working with an internationally established contractor working on projects in the Transmission and Distribution sector such as sub-stations. The successful candidate will achieve a strong salary package for this role.
- As Project Manager you will be tasked with producing procurement plan, drawing / design plan, construction programme, s-curve and histogram
- Liaise with client and design team on procurement and engineering issues
- Develop project safety and quality plans
- Mobilise sub-contractors and labour in accordance with business plan
- Manage your site team in the effective day to day running of site activities
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials deliveries and engineering,
- Attend meetings with Clients
- Hold progress meetings with sub-contractors and ensure that safety and training are discussed
- Ensure effective cost and sales control in conjunction with Q.S
- Advise client in good time of any potential project risks
- Ensure all systems are demonstrated to Client and District Surveyor
- Handover O&M manual and record drawings
- Prepare final account with the QS, submit and agree with client in line with company objective
- Demobilise site team and establishment in conjunction with the OM
- Maintain a site / day book
- Attend and participate in monthly project managers meetings
- Develop your skills in line with agreed training plan
- Put forward idea’s for continuous improvement of company
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or strong trades background
- At least 8 years project management experience with a main or T&D Contractor
- Experience in Substations, High Voltage, Medium Voltage type projects is essential
- Strong IT skills – Ability to deliver presentations, reports etc.
- Experience at managing a multiple disciplined Project Team.
- A strong communicator with excellent verbal and writing proficiency.
- Able to work on own initiative and be able to build and manage a team.
- A Positive solution focused mind-set