Junior Project Manager
Entered: 25 Jan 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager on behalf of Our Client, a well-established company, with a diverse project portfolio of small – medium sized building projects including residential, hospitality, industrial and commercial builds.
The Junior Project Manager will join their team based in Dublin. The successful candidate must have minimum of a 2-3 years’ experience as Junior Project Manager on commercial/residential projects.
Junior Project Manager Responsibilities include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Work closely with Senior Project Manager, Site Engineer, Foreman and Contracts Manager
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
- Act as the first point of contact for members of the public and sub-contractors
Junior Project Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant experience on Construction projects
- Educated to honours degree level or similar
- Expert in all tools related to digital and visual presentations
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed
- Good understanding of budgets and proven record of keeping project within tight budgets
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.