Junior Project Manager
Entered: 06 Mar 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Junior Project Manager for our client on a project based in Leixlip. The company is one of Ireland’s leading sub-contractors whose services cover the Industrial, Pharmaceutical and Commercial areas of the Construction Industry.
Junior Project Manager Responsibilities include:
- Liaising with Contractors, Engineers, The Foreman and other site staff regarding project details on a regular basis.
- Conducting administrative duties such as setting up meetings, ensuring compliance and drafting invoices.
- Help with reporting and keeping track of project progress.
- Reviewing the project status and help troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Performing various tasks set by the Project Manager in an efficient and orderly manner.
- Assisting in the implementation and planning of projects.
Junior Project Manager Requirements:
- A relevant 3rd Level qualification
- 1-2 years’ experience in the construction industry an advantage
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh Kerrigan on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.