Junior Project Manager
Entered: 21 Oct 2020
What you need to have
* Up to 5 years' experience on Site as Civil Engineer and/or Assistant Site Manager.
* Construction Degree
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression with an expanding Build Contractor
* Strong Support and training to assist you in progressing within the business
* A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Michael on 01 707 1012/ for more information.