Mechanical Project Manager
Entered: 23 Oct 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Mechanical Project Manager in Dublin for one of Ireland’s largest building contractors. This role will be based on a large-scale Data Centre project.
This client is one of the most respected employers within the construction industry in Ireland and across Europe. This client is renowned for continued investment in training, innovation and employee wellbeing.
- Liaise directly with our client’s leadership team on site to ensure excellent relationships are built and maintained.
- Lead Mechanical project teams to ensure that the project is completed on programme.
- Manage the compliance of company Health & Safety legislation.
- Develop strong client relationships on each of your projects.
- Management of Mechanical subcontractor’s quality of work and their ability to maintain the project programme
- Management of programme risk
- Effective interaction with design teams to ensure project delivery is achieved.
- Third level qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services.
- 10 years + experience in managing Mechanical projects in excess of €20m.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills are essential.
- IT Fluency and familiarity with MS packages and MS Project (or similar scheduling packages).
- Strong commitment and ownership for all Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental systems throughout the project.
Contact Denis Casey for details on +353 86 815 9622 or email email@example.com