Mechanical Project Manager | Europe.
Entered: 25 Jan 2022
Our clients, who are a well known Engineering Services Contractor are looking for Mechanical Project Managers to join their team on a permanent basis. We have vacancies in Switzerland, Sweden, and the Netherlands. Projects will be Data Centres and Pharmaceutical projects.
Please make sure you are legally entitled to work in the EU before applying.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Plan organises, leads, coordinates, and controls all activities concerned with the construction of Mechanical Piping / HVAC Projects.
- Key point of contact with the client and builds and creates strong relationships.
- Arrange handover of project from estimating department to construction team.
- Tasked with producing procurement plan, drawing / design plan, construction programme, s-curve and histogram.
- Liaise with client and design team on procurement and engineering issues.
- Develop project safety and quality plans.
- Mobilise sub-contractors and labour in accordance with business plan.
- Manage your site team in the effective day to day running of site activities.
- Attend meetings with Clients.
- Ensure testing and commissioning is carried out in accordance with the Quality Plan.
- Produce a project close-out report.
- Attend and participate in monthly project managers meetings.
- Building Services Engineer / Mechanical Engineer or Senior Trades qualification or equivalent.
- Significant Project management experience 5 years+.
- Previous record of delivering mechanical pharmaceutical projects and or experience working on Data Centres.
- Pre-commissioning & system turnover experience.
- Piping/HVAC and building services experience.
- Experience in Process Piping, BMS Systems, HVAC, Clean & Dirty Utilities Piping, is desirable.
- Detailed knowledge of the Project Manager role.
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering.
- Commercial knowledge and understanding.
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedure.
- Ability to manage priorities.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive salary in line with experience.
- Permanent position.
- Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
- The opportunity to work with a vibrant, agile, and multi-functional team.