Mechanical Project Manager
Entered: 25 June 2021
- At least 5+ years, experience managing/supervising mechanical installation projects.
- Ideally a Project management qualification
- Detailed knowledge of plumbing techniques, materials and equipment is essential
- Plumbing or equivalent mechanical qualification held from a recognised body
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and to tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with and management of Project Schedules in conjunction with other trades, Package Leads, Consulting Engineers and Client requirements
- Ideally knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Full clean driving licence and willingness to travel.
- The capacity to understand technical drawings and plans.
- Excellent organisational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and also as part of a team.
- Detailed knowledge of industry safety and legal guidelines.
- As a Mechanical Project Manager/Sites Manager you will be responsible for overseeing multiple mechanical/plumbing/HVAC installation projects.
- Day to day management of Site Supervisors, Plumbers, Ducters, GO’s, liaising with specialist HVAC Engineers and Sub contractors as required.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings.
- Close out of all project items including O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, – all with the support of the Mechanical package manager.
- Ensure all health and safety standards are adhered to.
- Keeping Contracts Manager up to date with the project progress/day to day issues on site, materials required and complete all necessary paper work including daily and weekly reports.
If this seems like the role for you, please apply below! Alternatively, please call Bobby on 087 916 0169.