Mechanical Project Manager
Entered: 27 Nov 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Irish Mechanical Contractor, who are seeking to recruit an experienced Project Manager for Projects in the South to support ongoing projects in the region.
The position will report directly to the Regional Directors and work closely with the estimating department and project delivery teams.
The role will be office and site based, will involve providing for overall management of projects from tender handover to final commissioning and client handover. The successful candidate will work with the overall team, comprising direct hires and specialist subcontractors.
- Project engineering submissions and value engineering
- Project scheduling and progress reporting and resource deployment.
- Project procurement and materials management.
- Project build review and interaction with co-contractors.
- Project commercial management, cost control and cost recovery for contract and variation works.
- Procurement of follow on work orders.
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
- Honours Degree Qualification in Project Management / Engineering / Quantity Surveying.
- Up to 7 years post qualification experience in the industrial construction sector.
- Strong mechanical background
- Strong commercial management background.
- Construction and site management experience in the mechanical services and related sector.
- Pharmaceutical project experience would be advantageous
- Excellent presentation & IT skills.
- A positive attitude with a passion to succeed.
- Must be a positive player on the management team.
For more information on this role, please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 866 5682, or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com