Entered: 28 Sept 2023
- Familiarisation of Design/IFC specifications and drawings to fully understand the scope of the Project works.
- Management of all aspects associated with your package
- Ensure company Policies and procedures are followed closely.
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards
- Work with safety team to always maintain site specific health and safety standards.
- Monitor and update of daily OFCI / CFCI Vendors activities in relation to construction activities
- To support the engineering requirements through managing & liaising with Key Project Stakeholders (Client design team, Main contractor, Suppliers, Sub-contractors, etc).
- Assist with the production of testing, commissioning and start up documents in a timely manner
- Ensure Works are installed in accordance with Project specifications and to the Project QA plan (for e.g. pre-agreed benchmarking).
- Attend and co-ordinate weekly meetings with the client, OFCI / CFCI Vendors and other relevant Stakeholders
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and
- Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Ensure all Vendors equipment is fully coordinated with the construction requirements.
- Attending all necessary design and construction meetings prior to build commencement during
- construction phase and up to final completion.
- Liaise with design department and client to resolve issues as they arise on a day to day basis.
- Ensure client security and confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Mitigates contract disputes and provides oversight, guidance, and technical expertise.
- Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule.
- Maintain a weekly project photographic diary.
- 5+ years’ experience working with a recognized Mechanical/Electrical contractor ideally with PM
- Qualified Engineer
- Excellent negotiation, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient in the use of systems software related to Engineering functions
- Excellent IT skills - familiar with Project /Primavera planning software and CAD/BIM process