Planning & Development
Entered: 05 Apr 2020
Development Manager (Planning)
Our client is a large property developer who have been operating successfully for 30+ years.
Due to continued growth, they now have an opening within their Development Team
The Main purpose is to gain full planning on existing sites that have been purchased.
- To work in the development land team to manage existing lands and progress sites for development.
- To work on projects which may include residential, commercial and / or infrastructure planning.
- To appoint design teams on assigned projects, set up and manage the budgets and payments (with finance team).
- To organise and hold design team meetings, issue minutes and follow up on actions, to progress projects in line with agreed sites strategy and timelines.
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders as required to produce deliverable, cost efficient plans that meet all requirements.
- To deal with a variety of items that may arise relating to the lands and progressing development.
- To report on project progress regularly and keep up to date records.
- Good understanding and experience of development and planning process.
- Strong communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead and motivate design teams and work well within an internal team.
- Enthusiastic and eager to develop skills and knowledge.
- Attention to detail in reviewing plans, costs and reporting.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and a variety tasks at once.
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200