Entered: 13 July 2020
Planning Engineer | Dublin, Ireland |€60-65k+
To join ‘the consultancy of choice’ who have aligned with Tier 1 main contractors in Ireland, UK, Europe and Middle East, working on major projects in various sectors including Pharma, Datacenter, Biotechnology, Medical, Commercial and Residential (low & high density).
You will join a multinational team based in the South Dublin HQ, managing a range of projects in Ireland UK and Europe, some infrequent travel required.
You will be degree qualified in Engineering or Construction Management with at least 3 years planning experience and /or with a main contractor in Europe, coupled with proven ability to navigate current planning software such as Asta, Primavera MS Project or similar.
- Bid programmes to support and compliment tenders.
- Detailed master construction programmes.
- Project controls procedures.
- Prepare and manage progress reports.
- Develop method statements.
- Business development activities with new clients
- Develop work packages to define the scheduled installation tasks.
- Provides analysis of the contractual documents regarding time schedules and milestones.
Email: Barry Kelly… email@example.com