Entered: 17 Aug 2019
Planning Engineer | Dublin City & Leinster |€Neg + Package
To join a Tier 1 main contractor initially on a landmark project in South Dublin and then administer your planning skills to their varied portfolio of projects across Leinster.
You will ideally be degree qualified from an engineering or related discipline with at least 5 years construction planning experience, reporting to the Project Manager for a projects in excess of €200m.
- Planning Procedures, Site Logistical Layouts, Appearance Layouts.
- Progress Monitoring and Reporting throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Assist the Construction and Site Managers in the management of sub-contractor design development and project co-ordination.
Duties will involve:
- Preparation, monitoring and control of project programmes.
- Assist the Project Manager in tracking the project against its master programme and budget.
- Develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities.
- Develop work packages to define the scheduled installation tasks.
- Establish, communicate, track and report site installation progress.
- Assist in preparation of contractors reports as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Participate in project meetings and revise the internal schedule as per conclusions and advice the Team about the impact on the internal schedule as a result of actions/deficiencies.
- Provides analysis of the contractual documents regarding time schedules and milestones.
- Chairs and coordinate monthly costs/schedule update meetings
Excellent opportunity to develop a long-term career with Top 5, Tier 1 main contractor on a major project with first class resources across Dublin and the Leinster region.