Project / Contracts Manager
Entered: 20 Oct 2020
Project/Site Manager | Dublin/Meath | €Neg + Package
Our client is a leading Flooring Subcontractor who have worked on some of the most high-profile projects across Ireland and the UK. They have an urgent requirement for a Project Manager to oversee multiple projects across Dublin / Leinster.
You can be technically, or trade qualified, with at least 3+ years site management experience, ideally with a specialist sub’ or main contractor. Knowledge of flooring systems, fit-out or finishes an advantage.
Duties will include:
- Monitor construction progress and ensuring quality of workmanship.
- Liaise with Tier 1 main contractors and trouble-shoot when required.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with site staff, commercial team, and Directors to ensure projects within programme and budget.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practice.
- Proven record of accomplishment in delivering multiple projects.
Ideal opportunity to become a ‘key’ member of the senior management team with a busy and progressive contractor with a full order book for the next few years.
Email: Barry Kelly… firstname.lastname@example.org