Project Delivery Coordinator
Entered: 28 Sept 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Project Delivery Coordinator on behalf our Client, a leading residential contractor.
This is a permanent role in Co. Meath.
Project Delivery Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Prepare and Implement the Production Programs (Using Asta Power project) in accordance with targets.
- Monitor and review the adherence to the program and raise any issues.
- With Site Managers help to resolve any issues that are affecting the program delivery.
- Troubleshoot and resolve construction delays.
- Apply, oversee, and action Irish Water and ESB connections (from application to connection).
- Ensure that all BCAR documentation is kept up to date and all information is submitted to the Assigned Certifier in time for closings.
- Log Planning compliances
- Other matters associated with timely project delivery.
Project Delivery Coordinator Requirements:
- Third level degree in an Engineering or Project Management.
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Track record of delivering results.
- Project Management experience
- Proficient in MS Office Software
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.