Project Engineer Telecoms ( RAIL)
Entered: 24 Feb 2020
KCM Recruitment Ltd are seeking candidates as Telecom Project Engineers for upcoming Rail Projects in Ireland.
Responsible for ensuring that the telecom design produced meets the specified scope and is delivered in accordance with process and programme in support of the Project Manager. You will manage technical issues to resolution between the design and technical lead departments, including managing the telecom engineering interfaces with other engineering disciplines and ensuring process is followed for design, construction and commissioning readiness reviews.
Salary range: (commensurate with suitable qualifications and experience):
Fixed term contract role (with potential relocation package if oversees)
25 days per annum holiday entitlement
36 hrs working week.
• Degree in relevant engineering discipline desirable
• Five plus years railway telecom project experience
• IRSE licensed Project Engineer or equivalent desirable
• Understanding of railway project engineering process through design and acceptance, construction, testing and commissioning
• Understanding of main railway engineering discipline interfaces
• Ability to resolve technical issues through liaison with separate teams within a project
• Good communicator
• Delivery and programme focused
• Commercial awareness
For more information please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 0872790484/014586006
Your recruiter has over 20 years’ experience in construction recruitment and has a background in railway engineering. Confidentiality is obviously guaranteed