Project Management Team | Sydney, Australia
Entered: 07 Aug 2022
Project Management Team (Civil) | Australia (Sydney, NSW)
$100-250k++, Car, Bonus, Superannuation, Share Options, Relocation, Visa & Family Benefits
ICDS have been retained (again) by a multi $bn turnover international civil engineering & building contractor, to recruit project management team(s) for the design, construction & delivery of various projects across Australia, including Sydney, NSW:
- Transport (Airport, Rail, Motorway, Bridge, Ports & Marine).
- Water (Supply, Waste-Water Treatment Plants, Pipelines & Pumping Stations).
- Social Infrastructure, Resources & Renewable Energy.
- Industrial, Commercial, & Institutional projects to $1bn+.
All candidates will be interviewed initially via a Teams call by our Tier 1 client, with 2nd stage in Dublin, London or on location in Australia.
The following positions are available for candidates with min 3 years’ experience in their field coupled with proven track record with main contractors and large specialist sub-contractors:
- Project Manager | Project Director
- Superintendent (Site Operations) | Site Manager
- Quantity Surveyor | Contract Administrator | Estimator
- Civil Planner | Construction Planner
- Site Engineer | Civil Engineer | Project Engineer
- Structural Design | BIM | CAD | Design Manager
All visa and relocation costs and initial accommodation covered by the client.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with cover email explaining your desire to work in Australia, also open to WHV (Working Holiday Visa) applicants.
Alternative options at www.icds.ie