Project Manager - North Dublin (2477)
Entered: 22 Jan 2019
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading general building contractors, with offices in Ireland & UK. The company vast portfolio spans from traditional building contracts, new builds, fit out and renovations, to the design and build of large scale landmark developments.
The company requires a Project Manager for their well established company based in North Dublin.
As a Project Manager you will work on
- Resource Allocation
- Staff Management
- Setting Benchmarks
- Budget Management
As a Project Manager you will have
- Degree in an engineering discipline
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience of small / medium / large projects
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Prequalification and tender experience
- A positive must win attitude
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your CV to Aine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.