Project Manager (€25M hotel)
Entered: 06 Dec 2021
The initial project is a €25M new build hotel in Dublin 8.
- Overall responsibility for project delivery, timescales, cost and budget.
- Reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager.
- Managing projects from set-up to completion.
- Establish performance and delivery criteria ensuring that client requirements are met.
- Ensure compliance with project specification.
- Maintain project information within a structured filing system providing easily retrievable project data and historical records of key decisions made.
- Reporting at weekly update meetings.
- Planning of resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors.
- Manage and lead the site team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines.
- Ensure all health and safety standards are maintained to a high standard on site.
- Liaise with the client on KPI development and implementation.
- 5 + years with main contractors managing large building projects from start to completion.
- Commercial, industrial, healthcare or education project experience.
- Degree qualification preferred (not essential)
- Experience using project planning software.
- Must be an excellent communicator
- BIM experience a distinct advantage
- Ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents.
- Good attention to detail
For more information about this Project Management position, please contact Michael Boyce or David Boyd on 01 910 4044.