Project Manager - 2614
Entered: 24 Jan 2019
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management. The company is seeking a Project Manager for a Data Centre project based in Dublin.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors, planners and sub-contractors.
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress and attend site meetings
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
As a Project Manager you will have:
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience with Data Centre projects
- Excellent organisation & time management skills
- Degree within Construction Management or similar discipline
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed
- Good understanding of budgets and proven record of keeping project within tight budgets
Please send your CV to Padraic at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.