Project Manager - 2615
Entered: 24 Jan 2019
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management. They are currently seeking a Project Manager for their well-established company to start working on projects within the West of Ireland.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Prepare project progress reports and other reports for senior management and client
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
As a Project Manager you will have:
- A minimum of 5+ years of Project Management experience with a proven track record
- Excellent organisation, time management & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- IT Literate, Ability to prepare reports and presentations efficiently
- Understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed
Please send your CV to Padraic at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.