Project Manager Apartments Cork
Entered: 25 June 2021
Our Client is one of Ireland’s largest developers with largescale residential and commercial projects in Cork and Dublin.
You will report directly to the project owner and be the first point of contact in stakeholder management.
The project has an expected duration of 2 years and there is approximately 5 years work in the pipeline in and around the Middleton/ Cork area.
The location would suit a PM from Cork, Waterford or South Tipp.
• Project Delivery
• Carrying out risk assessments & generating method statements
• Setting up Project Controls
• Preparing project plans/schedules of works
• Undertaking site audits and inspections
• Managing specialist subcontractors onsite
• Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
• Reporting to senior stakeholders on progress
• Quality management
• Budget control through to final account
You will be required to demonstrate significant experience in the delivery of large scale residential/commercial projects within excess of 15 yrs experience
Either from an Engineering or Architectural background
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Ability to work well and be a leader within a team environment and under pressure.
Good IT skills, ideally with a knowledge of AUTO CAD, BIM and project planning software.
The salary , overall package and bonuses on offer for this role will be commensurate both with current market conditions and the experience of the candidate.
To apply for this role you can forward your CV through this jobs board or reach out to your recruiter Kevin Clair from KCM recruitment on Linkedin or contact Kevin directly on 0872790484 or email email@example.com
Your recruiter has 20 years recruitment experience and is conscious of the importance of confidentiality in this industry.