Project Manager (Architectural Firm)
Entered: 05 Apr 2020
Project Manager (Architectural Firm) | Dublin (South) | Neg.
ICDS Group has been assignment the task of identifying a number of Project Manager at all levels for a notable Architectural and PM Design Consultancy headquartered in Dublin South.
In the role, you will be working closely with a talented Design and PM leadership team to manage projects across mostly Residential, Commercial, Retail and Shopping Centre sectors.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Degree in Architecture / Construction Management or similar
- Strong commercial PM experience (Ideally in a Design consultancy environment)
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work in a brand-new cutting edge modern office, designed by the firm themselves
- Career progression with a rapidly growing practice
- External support in relevant career development and upskilling
- Responsible for some of Dublin most impressive commercial / office block / Shopping centre designs
- Enviable list of industry leading clients
If you're open to exploring things further or interested in hearing about the current market, we can have a confidential, non-committal call at your earliest convenience.
Apply directly with Word Doc CV or get in touch at - firstname.lastname@example.org