Entered: 16 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of our Client, a very well-known and respected, and with various ongoing projects across Ireland.
The Project Manager will join their team based in Cork. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as Project Manager on commercial/residential projects.
As a Project Manager the role will include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Develop plans & schedules to achieve agreed outcomes
- Ensure that all work complies with health & safety standards in line with company policies
- Manage the project from initial stages to complete hand over
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman and Contracts Manager
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the project
- Oversee the internal finishes on site
As a Project Manager you will have:
- Degree in Engineering and/or Construction Management
- 5+ years’ experience with a main contractor is desired
- Excellent knowledge of the latest building regulations
- Excellent attention to detail & keen eye for detail
If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew on 0872608337 for a confidential conversation.