Entered: 28 Sept 2023
Project Manager - Dublin
- Permanent Position
- Project - Landmark Health project
- Salary €90k plus vehicle+ pension, healthcare etc
- Project will run until 2024
Due to continued growth and turnover, one of Ireland's top Main Contractors is seeking a talented Project Manager to join their team. This is a permanent position based on a large government health project in Dublin 8.
Your role will involve developing project plans and schedules to achieve agreed outcomes. You will be responsible for managing the flow of subcontractors and ensuring they comply with the programme of works on site and resolve critical site issues.
This company have a broad portfolio of successfully completed projects across a range of sectors including Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical. Most of their workload comes from repeat business as they have a strong reputation for their competitive edge and reliable execution of projects undertaken.
- An engineering degree/diploma in Engineering or Construction Management
- A proven track record of successfully delivering large-scale projects
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and standards
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience
- Ability to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time
- The drive to be responsible for exceeding targets
For further information, please email email@example.com or call on 087 621 0726