Entered: 26 May 2020
A generous payment package is on offer for the right candidate.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager / General Foreman.
- Report to the Contracts Director / Contracts Manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Project Quality control.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budge
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 5 years’ experience working for main contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Worked on a Commercial and Residential preferrable