Project Manager-Civil (Cork)
Entered: 16 Oct 2019
This position reports to the Contracts Manager.
- Manage projects from tender to final account completion.
- Manage company staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance with HSEQ requirements.
- Budget control of day to day operations on site.
- Liaise with client and attend meetings as required.
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in Ireland/UK.
- Significant experience within the civils industry with experience of reinforced concrete structures, pipelines, deep drainage, temporary works, bulk excavation etc.
- Strong organisation skills and problem-solving skills.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided, or call 059 8623349 to find out more.
**Please Note: To be eligible to apply for this position you will need to have a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to work in Ireland.