Project Manager (Civil)
Entered: 09 Dec 2022
Our client, one of Ireland's leading contractors, requires a Project Manager for the building of a substation on a solar farm in Co. Meath. There is 7-8 months work with the possibility of extension.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Project Manager and and a background in civil engineering as some setting-out will be required.
Your duties will include:
- Agreeing project objectives
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- Agreeing programme and delivering the project in accordance with same
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 5 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
Please apply with your CV below or contact Bobby on 087-916 0169