Project Manager Civils
Entered: 17 June 2019
Civil Project Manager
Top Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland's largest civil contractors to recruit a Civil Project Manager for a Dublin based role. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with the main contractor on civil projects.
This is a nice opportunity for a project manager to oversee a high detailed project which is a mixed-use development. The value of the project is €10 million.
- To oversee the day to day management of a project of varying sizes, from start to completion.
- Manage the on-site construction team for the successful delivery of the project
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
- Manage onsite supply chain for the projects to ensure timely delivery of the project
- Oversee quality of the finished product to ensure it adheres to the drawings, details and specification all to the client’s expectations.
- Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of the completed project.
- Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
- Comply with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
- Represent the Company at all project meetings
- Managing client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
- Min 5 years’ experience working with the main contractor on civil projects
- You will be degree qualified in Engineering / Construction Management
- 5 years of practical experience in construction with previous building experiences such as large-scale civil projects and RC type projects.
- You will have over 5 years’ experience team leading in a similar capacity
If you feel you have the right requirements for this role then please contact one of our consultants today to have a chat about your next career move.