Project manager - Civils - Norway
Entered: 24 Feb 2020
The company looking to engage the Project Manager is well known to this agency. It is a large main contractor with projects both domestically and internationally. The company would suit a candidate who is proactive, a good communicator and focused on getting the required task completed.
Project: A large datacentre (D&B) to be completed by the company from Greenfield site to commissioning and handover.
• Liaising with key Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
• Develop site logistics (demobilisation / mobilisation) plans.
• Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones,
• Co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works.
• Review, sign-off and implement Project Quality plans and procedures.
• Review, sign-off and implement Project EHS Management plan.
• Management and motivation of Project construction and Engineering teams.
• Develop and monitor material procurement schedules in accordance with schedule requirements.
• Select and appoint Project Sub-contractors and Supply chain in conjunction with Project teams and specifications
• Chair weekly internal team, supplier and sub-contractor meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance.
• Attendance at client / project management meetings.
No previous experience on datacentres is required if the candidate has solid civil/build PM experience.
This is a PM role so an understanding of planning and cost awareness is essential and a third level qualification would be desirable
The company will offer a very attractive salary package for the right candidate which will include return flights every 2 weeks , accommodation etc.
If interested please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 01 4586006/0872790494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your recruiter has 20 years’ experience in this field and will handle all enquires with utmost confidentiality.