Project Manager (Client-Side) - Dublin
Entered: 19 Jan 2022
Senior Project Manager (Client-Side) - Dublin
- Salary of up to €85,000 + Car allowance, Healthcare and Pension
- Role involves some European travel
- Data Centre projects
Join one of world's largest Project Management companies as a Client-Side Project Manager and have a key role in their European Data Centre projects. Your role here will be to provide project & programme management services in EMEA to the Clients Project Management team from inception through to completion and handover. The role also requires leading multiple projects at the same time and being responsible for project delivery, ensuring it aligns with client requirements, design standards, programme and budget.
You'll join a company that has created an environment where you will be valued and recognised for your contributions. This company focuses on creating winning outcomes for their clients and employees and you will see substantial professional benefits from this approach. New perspectives and ideas are encouraged and you will be given the chance to develop your career and progress to the next level. In this role, you'll join a high-calibre team at the forefront of their industry.
Your role will also involve:
- Preparing scope of works, project execution documentation and conducting RFP's in procuring design teams for large scale projects
- Reviewing all project related designs, specifications and documentation to highlight design errors, inconsistencies or lack of compliance with the client's design standards
- Identifying project risks, developing risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implementing action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks
You will need:
- A relevant degree and 6+ years of related experience
- In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles with the ability to calculate complex figures, forecast and prepare budgets
- Experience of working in commercial office fit-out projects and managing several projects concurrently
- Strong knowledge of agreements/contracts, leases, design standards, project charters, surveys, schematics, drawings and specs etc
Data Centre experience is not required but Cleanroom/Laboratory experience is desirable.
To take the next step:
Apply confidentially today, call Colm on 087 229 4001 or email email@example.com