Project Manager (Client-side) - Dublin - 100k
Entered: 06 Dec 2021
Project Manager (Remote working options)
Our client are a small but expanding Project Management Consultancy who are working on several €Multi-Million residential and commercial developments across Dublin area.
Due to expansion they have an opening for a Project Manager with 5+ years experience, some of which wlil be with a project managent consultancy.
Opportunity for progression on offer.
• Pre-acquisition site suitability assessment
• Identify Consultant Team
• Contractor procurement
• Collating contract documents
• Coordinating design development
• Project monitoring – all aspects including programme, quality, H&S, commercial, neighbourly, stakeholder and all related project matters.
• Research new markets
- Degree in Project Management or Engineering with at least 3 years’ experience in a project management or construction management role;
- Pro-active with strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Good communication, presentation & organisational skills essential.
- Candidate will have good autonomy and responsibility, commensurate with experience and capability.
- Very competitive salary with a clearly defined and attractive incentive framework
Please apply online or contact Andreea @ ICDS Recruitment