Project Manager (client side for a developer)
Entered: 22 Jan 2021
Role: Project Manager (client side)
Location: Dublin 2
Salary: €neg + bonus + pension etc etc
ICDS Recruitment have a client side PM role with one of Ireland's youngest and most dynamic property fund companies / developers with projects in Dublin, Galway and London, working on large apartment /office developments being built by reputable contractors on our client's behalf.
Reporting to the Construction Director, the Project Manager will work as a key member of our client's projects' team on new and existing developments and refurbishment projects across their impressive portfolio.
- Working with a highly experienced development team on projects from early concept stage through design development, planning permission, procurement, construction, tenant liaison, completion and handover;
- Setting clear targets and monitoring detailed deliverables through each stage of Development;
- Working with all parties to ensure delivery of the company's objectives: the safe completion of high quality sustainable projects on time and at all times respecting the environment and the local community;
- Reporting on adherence to project objectives;
- Attendance and, at times, chairing design co-ordination and construction progress
- Third level honours degree in Project Management or Engineering with at least 4 years’ experience in a project management or construction management role;
- Pro-active with strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience working in a fast paced environment;
- Experience of technical report writing and presentations;
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, project planning and project collaboration software.
Please send CV in Word format to email@example.com or call 01 6321200 if you wish to discuss your application in more detail.