Project Manager (client side for a developer)
Entered: 25 June 2019
Role: Project Manager (client side)
Location: Dublin 2
Salary: €neg + bonus + package
- Client side role with a medium sized developer, working on a number of developments in the greater Dublin area. Projects in Galway & London also, so some travel may be required. Developments range in construction value from €10m - €50m.
- Ideally degree qualified with 5-7 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Assist the Construction Director with:
- Pre-acquisition site suitability assessment
- Identify Consultant Team
- Contractor procurement
- Collating contract documents
- Coordinating design development
- Project monitoring – all aspects including programme, quality, H&S, commercial, neighbourly, stakeholder and all related project matters.
- Research new markets
- Other related activities
- Good communication, presentation & organisational skills essential.
- Ongoing training
- Candidate will have good autonomy and responsibility, commensurate with experience and capability.
Please send CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 6321200 if you wish to discuss your application in more detail.